Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1991 300E
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a w123 man, but I dabble in all things Merc. My father is also a Mercedes freak (where do you think i got it from). In cleaning out his barn recently I have come across a really frightening amount of parts from many vintages. Most are of the late 60's 250/280se flavor but some are late 50's-ish 190sl parts (w/ a few other random things peppered in).
So my question is this; does anyone know who I could talk to about unloading some of this stuff? My first thought, of course, was to hit the proper forums here, but none exist for cars of this vintage on this site. Anyone know of other forums that address these cars? I have multiple engine blocks, doors, windshields, heaters, various electrical, etc.
If anyone has any suggestions please respond. My backup of course is ebay, but I am looking into all possible venues.
Thanks for yr time guys!
-matt-

·
Registered
84 230CE & 84 300DT
324 Posts
Try eBay as well. Do a search to get an idea what else is out there....

Try eBay as well. Do a search to get an idea what else is out there.

·
Registered
Mercedes Diesels
145 Posts
You can get a free ad in the "Star" by joining the MBCA for about $40 per month. Email me ...

You can get a free ad in the "Star" by joining the MBCA for about $40 per month. Email me off line and
I can put you in touch with a couple of forums.
John Gregg
[email protected]

·
Registered
90 300 SE ,85 300 GD
1,574 Posts
MBCA

www.mbca.org, the one year membership is $45 and well worth it if you are a serious Mercedes-Benz owner.
[:D]

·
Registered
Mercedes Diesels
145 Posts
senior moment and not that old. MBCA is about $40 per year and not month! Local chapter ha...

senior moment and not that old. MBCA is about $40 per year and not month! Local chapter has wholesale parts
for first to days of the month for members.
John Gregg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.