Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

parts?

737 Views 7 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Guest (MBNZ)
anyone needs parts for 190 let me know. small no engines or trany's
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Greetings from Hawaii...<br> <br> Looking for both sunvisors (beige color, if available) and both side mirrors (left manual, right electric).<br> <br> Please advise of availability.<br> <br> Jose O. Morales<br> Pearl Harbor, Hawaii

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If the dash is blue I'd like the dash. Again if the dash is blue I'd like the entire air vent assemblies out of the dash (thing that holds the switches, and the vents) from the center, driver's side, and passenger side. If you put the woodgrain stuff in that's fine even if the dash isn't blue. I'd also like the plastic insert for the front grille, mine's got some broken spots. How much will I owe you?

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 1988 Mercedes 190D and need the headlight glass and headlight doors for both the right and left side. I am thinking about replacing with the euro style. Do you have these items?<br> <br> Thanks<br> <br> I also need the part that holds the hood up, hood damper????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.