Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75, 280Sl /5speed
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These little brackets were put in the bag marked as door and window regulator parts when the doors were disassembled for painting and rebuilding.
Have always assumed they were part #128 in group 72, subgroup 060. Came time to reassemble everything and we realized those parts were already in the door. Can't find anything like them in the EPC but have learned from experience that lots of pieces used in the early (75) models don't appear.
Any assistance appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
75, 280Sl /5speed
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Classic Center suggested #116 but they are slotted to be adjustable, mine would be fixed. As noted, at least for older 280's, the EPC is not real reliable.

·
Registered
'89 300TE, '79 450SL, '01 ML320
1,051 Posts
They go in the outer two holes with the "L" up.
I just had my passenger side apart today, doing the drivers tomorow if you want a pic.

Fish

Attachments

·
Registered
75, 280Sl /5speed
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many thanks everyone. I think we should change the name of this site to
"MBz Classic 107 Information Center". Now if I can only kind find those slotted stops.

·
Registered
75, 280Sl /5speed
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Getting interesting

Started measuring the brackets on the windows to make some slotted stop angles, as I couldn't find mine, and realized the brackets showed no indication that anything had ever been attached. Both windows. Told you it was getting interesting.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts