Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have an 05 C230 Kompressor Sport (mars red) & I am going to need some parts but 1 of them I have no idea what its called. When you open the trunk (lid) on both sides there are what looks like "rubber rectangles" screwed (as far as I can tell) to rectangles of metal. They are covered in a white powder & are brittle & decaying. Anyone know what they are called & a good source of parts. I also want a new center console which is in a light grey colour. The "lid" on the armrest is broken (my stealership was unable to fix that). Further down the road I would like to get all new door trims. My car only is driven maybe once a month it still has the molding marks on the tyres from when I bought it about 7 years ago. Thanks
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
Mercedes-Benz Forum forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing