Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3229495125.html

I'm going to look tonight see what's good bad or indifferent. 171k miles.

Who wants what if I get it?

Becker radio installed has no code fyi. Pse pump may be shot based on pics. Other than that I have no idea what else is good or bad yet until I check it out.

I'm aiming for a lower price. Some stuff if good I'll keep for me. The rest is up for dibs.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1997 S500V, 1999 S500 grand edition, 2006 s65 amg
7,356 Posts
96 MERCEDES BENZ S500 RUNS GOOD

I'm going to look tonight see what's good bad or indifferent. 171k miles.

Who wants what if I get it?

Becker radio installed has no code fyi. Pse pump may be shot based on pics. Other than that I have no idea what else is good or bad yet until I check it out.

I'm aiming for a lower price. Some stuff if good I'll keep for me. The rest is up for dibs.

that is a lie its not a 96 its a 95.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mentioned that to him he insisted it was a 96.

Anyways I went to look at it. I called the dude from my job site which was 5 min down the road and I informed him I was 5 minutes out. I Went to the address which ended up being one of those budget suites. While riding thru the lot looking for a w140 that I never actually found, I get a call saying meet at some house. I looked it up on the map and it was a dead end road deep in a residential zone in the ghetto. I declined thinking it may have been an ambush. While I was armed I wasn't going to look for a fight.

·
Registered
1997 S500V, 1999 S500 grand edition, 2006 s65 amg
7,356 Posts
I mentioned that to him he insisted it was a 96.

Anyways I went to look at it. I called the dude from my job site which was 5 min down the road and I informed him I was 5 minutes out. I Went to the address which ended up being one of those budget suites. While riding thru the lot looking for a w140 that I never actually found, I get a call saying meet at some house. I looked it up on the map and it was a dead end road deep in a residential zone in the ghetto. I declined thinking it may have been an ambush. While I was armed I wasn't going to look for a fight.

i know what you mean about an ambush, i usually don't go alone to craigslist ads. but hey i actually get a joy from buying stuff from the ghettos they usually put prices very low. i actually am getting brabus monoblock S 20" for $250 for a set of 4 (1 original brabus and 3 replicas) the guy is in south central and i talked to the guy and i should meet up with him next week.

once i get the rims its going to be sent to powder coating since the guy said its media blasted.

there is a 92 500sel in Candy Apple Green for $1500 in San Diego, i was also bidding on a 99 s500 on Friday auction went too high for its damages it went up to $2750 and it needed a hood, grille, bumper, radiator, cooling fans(all 3), headlights, corner lamps and radiator support complete. bright side was it was a 99 with 110,000miles and clean interior, but it wasnt worth more then $2500

1 - 4 of 4 Posts