Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 300sd that unfortunately have turned into money pits form various minor accidents and various other expensive problems.

one of them must go and one of them will be parted. both are cosmetically in great shape one is a califronia car and one is from tennesse.

so everyone jsut say what you want so i can get an idea of what everyone wants.

all parts will be availible.

red 85 300sd
tan 83 300sd

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics

the tan one is completely repaired a few months ago these pcs are old ill get some new ones up soon

·
Registered
81' 300SD, 82' 300D
4,021 Posts
How about those Euros on the red one?
-Joe

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the red one really isnt very bad id say its better of the two. the tan one has had tons of money put into it and keeps getting worse the red one really is minor. the only thing is my mother hates it so much i dont know why.

red one has 218k
-turn signals arent working(possible relay)
-drivers seat is saggy on one side
-rim has a slight dent in it

other than that its great the interior is non-faded to slightly faded in few spots but over all i find it to be very nice. the tranny shift very smoothly and is overall a good car. but as i said my mom hated it when i first got it and for some reason thinks i shouldnt have it around. THen agian she knows nothing about these cars.

if your intersted in it buying it whole id get some of those problems taken care of so let me know.

but as i said its a good car. but she said one will be cut up, and she has some thing for the tan one so she said red one despite my opposition to the idea.

but if your wanting to buy it let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts