Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 420SEL 240,000 miles strong
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I have some terrible news. For a few reasons, I have decided to part my SEC out to recover what I have in it so far. There is major rust on the frame rails near the front of the car (where most people would put a floor jack at). Most of the metal is gone and it just doesn't seem like it would be safe to fix. Along with the funding to finish the project and me relocating within a month, I cannot justify putting any money into this anymore. So if anyone is in need of SEC parts, let me know. Euro car. Great motor and transmission. Car has a tan velor interior and I will indivdually part that out. Selling the whole interior as one. All the seat covers, door cards, etc.

If interested, please let me know. Everything is for sale, expect the front clip (bumper, fenders,hood,grille,headlights)

·
R.I.P. Never Forgotten
1983-2007 MB's
8,023 Posts
Sorry to hear. Those AMG mats should make a nice chunk in recovering your funds ;)

·
Registered
1989 560SEC
2,056 Posts
Well I have some terrible news. For a few reasons, I have decided to part my SEC out to recover what I have in it so far. There is major rust on the frame rails near the front of the car (where most people would put a floor jack at). Most of the metal is gone and it just doesn't seem like it would be safe to fix. Along with the funding to finish the project and me relocating within a month, I cannot justify putting any money into this anymore. So if anyone is in need of SEC parts, let me know. Euro car. Great motor and transmission. Car has a tan velor interior and I will indivdually part that out. Selling the whole interior as one. All the seat covers, door cards, etc.

If interested, please let me know. Everything is for sale, expect the front clip (bumper, fenders,hood,grille,headlights)
Sorry you have to put her down. Can you give us more information regarding the year and model.

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts