Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I am parting out a mint w126 with only 70K miles. Engine and transmission are gone among other things.

Here's what's left:
Palomino leather interior - no fading, excellent condition
Headliner
Carpets
Steering wheel
door panels
RARE deep dish bundt cake rims
many exterior panels - not sure of the color name or paint code.
lower cladding

I am sure there are other things I am forgetting. First come first serve - located in Downtown Los Angeles.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Interested in grille insert and chrome strips if mint and not discolored or brittle.

Pm with price please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,331 Posts
Interested in the lower seat trim from the drivers side, colour unimportant but condition is.
Also could use a map light/sunroof switch assembly.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am interested in the dash, driver side pillar trim and the rear power seat motor and gear drive things. I am nowhere near LA. Is shipping to SLC an option? Also, my car is a gen 1 126, will they fit?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks for the phone number, I just left you a message/voicemail. It maybe a good idea to post in the classified section.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
okay ill check on sunroof assembly tomorrow as well as trim.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am interested in the dash, driver side pillar trim and the rear power seat motor and gear drive things. I am nowhere near LA. Is shipping to SLC an option? Also, my car is a gen 1 126, will they fit?
I am hoping to sell locally, sorry. Not sure about fitment but yes it's likely.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interested in grille insert and chrome strips if mint and not discolored or brittle.

Pm with price please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The grill is available and has a slight blemish. See attached photos.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
6 Participants
peyton300td
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing