Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
W111 Coupe
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm parting out a '78 450 SLC 5.0. Car has clean title, is light metal gray with blue interior. I'm keeping the engine, exhaust manifolds, down pipes and a few other bits. All the rest is available, including transmission, which works smoothly.

The car has aluminum bonnet and aluminum trunk lid, back spoiler, euro bumpers and euro head lights (I also have a set of US headlights), a set of 5 6.5x14 bundt rims with brand new 205/70/14 Firestone tires on four of them, tail lights are also ok.

I’m located in Washington DC. I would prefer local pick up, especially for the big bits. If interested in any part, please contact me at [email protected].

·
Registered
W111 Coupe
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

car is gone. I still have the center exhaust section that had been fitted new on the car just before I parted it. Let me know if you need it.

·
Registered
1982 500 SEL 126 V8 Euro Model; Engine type: 117961; tranmission: 722350
563 Posts
Hi,

car is gone. I still have the center exhaust section that had been fitted new on the car just before I parted it. Let me know if you need it.
How much for the exhaust center piece? is it the original section or a customized job? can you post a pic?

·
Registered
W111 Coupe
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is an original MB part, not aftermarket or custom. It is one hour drive away from where I live. I will collect it next time I go that way, I don't know when that will be. It has been stored for a while and I want to see it (and take pictures) before coming with a price. Where are you located? This is quite a bulky item and shipping may be expensive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.