Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parts available or as whole car for $1000
Champagne color, with beige interior. Tranny case is gone, engine is still good.
Raxhi

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
The dash on my w124 AMG is cracked, I got a new one from Mercedes ($1200!), but I need a matching wood set for the interior. This includes the all the horizontal wood trim under the dash, the center stack AC, the ashtray, and the window switch.

Some of my pieces are fine for that, but I really need a high-quality set that matches itself. Got that?

[email protected]

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are the pics for the wood pieces and seats. The seats I only took pics of the fronts, because too much stuff in the back. but the rears are in even better condition.

Wood trim $150
Window regulator $50
Seats $750

All shipping charges are extra.

Thanks, Raxhi

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
How is the body on the car?
If no dents in the hood driver door or trunk,
PM me as I may take the rest of the car.

Thanks

B

·
0 Posts
Hello, I could use in good condition the trunk lid Trim piece. It is the black plastic piece that runs horizontal with the trunk lip. It is the piece you grab when opening the trunk. Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do you have headlight wipers? Ive been looking for the trim piece right beneath the headlights that DOES NOT have the wiper attachments since they arent compatible with European headlights. Thanks

·
Registered
484 Posts
interested in the stereo amps located in the trunk, there should be 2 of them behind the felt liner on the passenger side, kinda behind the fuel filler. thx...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts