Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

I am parting out a 1983 300D. The A/C, Cruise control and rear bumper assy. are spoken for but there is still alot left. The right side doors are whole with no rust, windows work, mirror works as well. Good rear quarters, trunk lid and hood. Nice front bumper and impact strip. Transmission is done for as is the engine (runs on 4 cylinders and sounds really bad). The parts external to the engine are good IP, vacuum pump, alternator, PS pump, etc... Has a nice Henna interior with 4 good door panels, front seats are firm with one bad spot on the drivers seat, the rear seat is good with one spot on the top of the back that is a seam that came loose(not a tear). Front and rear glass is also good. Also lots of little odds and ends.

The car is located in Tampa, Florida.

PM me if there is anything you are interested in.

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
780 Posts
torkq,

If the bracket you mean is the plastic trim around the switch I have one but two of the four tabs on the back are broken. The seatbelt I have is good though.

Tony

Same here, but all the tabs are broken, :( , would of not made a difference, since I just noticed your interior is a different color, lol..

Do you have a pic of the seat belt? and how much would you be asking?

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
How about the bolt used to tension the alternator belt?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts