Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have a 2007 SL550 that I purchased earlier this year. The vehicle is a rebuilt title, and as far as I can tell, it looks like it suffered damage in the rear and front bumper. Aside from the bumper covers, it appears the rest of this car is in great condition for it's age. Current mileage is 112,000. After months of trying to repair all the little things wrong with the vehicle, I have reached a breaking point and decided to part it out. If you're in need of parts for an r230, feel free to reach out to me. The vehicle is black with a stone (beige and dark tan/grey) interior. Thanks everyone!

-Doug
407-694-6186

here's a link with some pics
https://imgur.com/a/uYAa2gE

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Basically all of the remaining ...

It would have to be $10k. Of what I have remaining, I was hoping to get $15-$20k in parts. There is a ton on this car, and I was being very conservative with calculating those figures, and really only added in parts that I could think of off the top of my head. I know that's probably a lot more than you were expecting.

C

·
0 Posts
It would have to be $10k. Of what I have remaining, I was hoping to get $15-$20k in parts. There is a ton on this car, and I was being very conservative with calculating those figures, and really only added in parts that I could think of off the top of my head. I know that's probably a lot more than you were expecting.
It sure is ... so lets try this:
Front bumper screens ... all 3
PSE
Both seats ... maybe
Driver side seat belt

Thats for starters

Thanks

C

·
0 Posts
Also the flaps that fold into the trunk and the covers that cover the hinge

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It sure is ... so lets try this:
Front bumper screens ... all 3
PSE
Both seats ... maybe
Driver side seat belt

Thats for starters

Thanks

I could do all 3 bumper screens for $100. The two under the headlights would be coming with the fog lights attached.
The PSE is practically brand new. I bought it a couple months ago for $800, and considering it's barely used, I was hoping to get at least 650 for it.
As for the seats, I was hoping to get at least 300 for each. Maybe a little less for the drivers seat because on seam around the shoulder area was ripped and had to be re-stitched. I know if I sell all the different components, I could make a lot more, but I don't want to go through the hassle.

·
Registered
13 Posts
sl 550 parts

hello;

Do you have the front engine splash shield and the rear PSE (trunk lid, also the liner in the trunk and spare tire.....Lastly...keyless go or not? If so the antennas that make it all work. I'll be more specific when I hear back. Mine is SL 550 60k miles w/amg pkg and glass roof.

Get back to me

David S. White

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hello;

Do you have the front engine splash shield and the rear PSE (trunk lid, also the liner in the trunk and spare tire.....Lastly...keyless go or not? If so the antennas that make it all work. I'll be more specific when I hear back. Mine is SL 550 60k miles w/amg pkg and glass roof.

Get back to me

David S. White

David,
I just sent you an email.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
I have a 2007 SL550 that I purchased earlier this year. The vehicle is a rebuilt title, and as far as I can tell, it looks like it suffered damage in the rear and front bumper. Aside from the bumper covers, it appears the rest of this car is in great condition for it's age. Current mileage is 112,000. After months of trying to repair all the little things wrong with the vehicle, I have reached a breaking point and decided to part it out. If you're in need of parts for an r230, feel free to reach out to me. The vehicle is black with a stone (beige and dark tan/grey) interior. Thanks everyone!

-Doug
407-694-6186

here's a link with some pics
Doug, tha looks better than mine. I texted you my list of needfuls, hope you have some of it.
Hey, you still have some of that SL left, like the hood, passenger door, and front fender, lights, etc? Please let me know, Thanks Chris

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
6 Participants
crogerssl550
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing