Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
ML320,C230, F250, Bayliner, Mountain Bike, Fleetwood Motorhome etc...
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out a 1995 C220. It is good from the front doors back. I took the engine and transmission out for a project 1970 250C that I am working on. This car was in really good condition before it had a minor front end crash.

Parts I have removed already that are for sale
Driver Air bag and steering wheel
Instrument cluster
Turn signal switch
tail lights

There are a lot of good parts so hurry the car goes to the wrecker next week. Just tell me what you want and pay me a small fee for removing it and shipping it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 CLK55 AMG, 2002 C32 AMG
1,637 Posts
does the driver sun visor have the homelink on it? does it have the fold out cupholder? i might be interested in the steering wheel, mine is all cracked and coming apart. how does this one look?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does the driver sun visor have the homelink on it? does it have the fold out cupholder? i might be interested in the steering wheel, mine is all cracked and coming apart. how does this one look?
Steering wheel is brown and is in good condition just a little dirty from a cover being on it.
no cup holder in a 95 or homelink in visor.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prices for what I took off already

Driver air bag. $150.00
Pair tail lights in good condition. $100.00.
instrument cluster $150.00
original exhaust with O2 sensors and cats $250.00
ECM $200.00
everything else that is good I will just give away. just pay for my time to remove and shipping...
Act fast 2 people have already gotten some good stuff like side and center mirrors and front seats.

This was a good running California car... No rust at all...

·
Registered
1995 C280
81 Posts
I need the two clips that hold the radiator and fan housing to the upper radiator support, and if the wood trim around the shifter is in great shape with no cracks or splits I could use that also. Do you have the drawers that hold cassette tapes tapes under the stereo or the open box thing? If you have the open box type I'd be interested in that also. Thanks, John

·
Registered
18 Posts
How much do you think it would run to ship the rear bumper, I could use a new one (I don't really need the cover but the bumper itself, the part that looks like trim but is the actual structural part, I would take both if it's too much trouble to separate it though). Also I really need the rear interior brake light (my cover is broken : ( ), and the lights control panel above the dash. If you still have the vehicle send me a pm with what you think you can handle and an approx value for shipping and dismantling.

As far as payment goes... are you using PayPal to do this? more info please.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need the two clips that hold the radiator and fan housing to the upper radiator support, and if the wood trim around the shifter is in great shape with no cracks or splits I could use that also. Do you have the drawers that hold cassette tapes tapes under the stereo or the open box thing? If you have the open box type I'd be interested in that also. Thanks, John
No was in front end collision. This model does not have the cassette holder and someone already got the box.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How much do you think it would run to ship the rear bumper, I could use a new one (I don't really need the cover but the bumper itself, the part that looks like trim but is the actual structural part, I would take both if it's too much trouble to separate it though). Also I really need the rear interior brake light (my cover is broken : ( ), and the lights control panel above the dash. If you still have the vehicle send me a pm with what you think you can handle and an approx value for shipping and dismantling.

As far as payment goes... are you using PayPal to do this? more info please.
Yes paypal... Where do you need it shipped to?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi I would like to get the driver side mirror. If its ok just the mirror because mine is just crack How much?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts