Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Parting out - 1993 300e Sportline

6K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  LeftCoastGeek 
#1 ·
I picked this up originally as a parts car, and when I received clued in the previous owner really looked after this thing I flirted with the idea of fixing it. It's quite clean, And the deal breaker was there are dings all over the body. Couldn't really see them until the snow went away.
The interior is very clean. The driver seat has some wear on the outside bolster, the passenger seat and the rear seating are extremely nice.
The cars located about an hour west of Toronto, Ontario - Canada
Email at jfilipcic@gmail.com for a quicker response what's of interest to you
I have ability to skid up larger shipments, and ship from my work address.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Time to start a sold list

Steering Wheel - SOLD
Fender Badging - SOLD
Shifter Knob - SOLD
HVAC wood - SOLD
Gear Shifter wood - SOLD
Ashtray - SOLD
Wheels - SOLD

As well, the seats are out of the car. The driver seat is at the upholsterer for a leather repair on the outside bolster. Once complete the entire set of seating will be one of the nicest 23 year old sportline sets available .

#18 ·
A little update and shameless bump

The instrument cluster - SOLD

The springs and swaybars are out of the car.
Along with one of the front dash speakers with could have been changed/updated at somepoint?
Note-able mentions: Sunvisors are in really nice shape
A Pillars
Rear Shocks look as if they were changed recently
Rad has a production date of 2015
Muffler assembly great for someone local

Attachments

#27 ·
A little update...... most of the important stuff is off the car, and the remains will be heading to scrap shortly. Last "kick at the can" for parts if anyone is interested.

The front sway bar is still available along with the brackets.
Steering box is out and ready for shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.