Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to let ya'll know I'm parting out an 85 500SEL Euro, black on black, 300,000 kilo. Engine was over heated.

Headlights are taken.

Interior is on the tired side, door wood is in nice shape as are the panels.

Let me know your needs and we'll take it from there!

Jonathan

·
Registered
85 300SD, 82 euro 500 SEC, 78 450SL
354 Posts
I need a drivers side rear swing arm (trailing arm
) that is not rusted. If you have a good one, how many $? Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
85 500sel
28 Posts
hey can you give me some pics of the interior? i need the passenger right rear regulator and motor. i also need the seat switchs for both sides, stereo plugs with some wire, and the drivers door wood trim.

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jimandsuzy - 2/10/2005 12:11 AM

I need a drivers side rear swing arm (trailing arm
) that is not rusted. If you have a good one, how many $? Thanks, Jim
This car has been a GA car it's whole life so that should not be an issue. I hope to have the car in pieces in the next 2 weeks (at least major bits such as the swing arm..)

I'll be in touch and let you know.

Jonathan

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mos85sel - 2/10/2005 12:56 AM

hey can you give me some pics of the interior? i need the passenger right rear regulator and motor. i also need the seat switchs for both sides, stereo plugs with some wire, and the drivers door wood trim.
Sure, I'll have pics by the end of the week. The motor and regulator are in fine shape. I know one of the switches has issues, but I think it's the drivers side..I'll double check tomorrow.

Jonathan

·
Registered
85 500sel
28 Posts
let me know and give me some pics as soon as you can.

·
Registered
380SE 1985 125000
111 Posts
How bout a drivers side window motor and regulator. Thanks

·
Registered
1984 500sel
35 Posts
Do you still have the car? If so are most of the parts the same as the US models? I have an 84 500sel. I need the wood trim, passenger sunvisor mirror, and power window equipent. I dont know on the windows if its switchs, motors, wiring, or what yet. I'm also intrested in the leather depending on shape. thanks

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
benz w126 - 2/17/2005 12:29 PM

Do you still have the car? If so are most of the parts the same as the US models? I have an 84 500sel. I need the wood trim, passenger sunvisor mirror, and power window equipent. I dont know on the windows if its switchs, motors, wiring, or what yet. I'm also intrested in the leather depending on shape. thanks
Yup, still have it.. Just been a bit busy so haven't had time to rip it apart just yet.. The door trim is in good shape, I know that trans surroudn is beat to hell.. I'll check the rest out and let you know. Someone else already spoke for the mirrors, but if they don't want it you're next. One person did mention a few power window bits, so we'll see what's left after etc..

The interior is rather tired unfortunetly...

Jonathan
Oh, I'll be taking a bunch of pics this w/e for all to see who are interested:)

Jonathan

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking for rear Drivers side hub/rotor

Im not sure if they are the same piece as its my friends car. his car is an '81 500SE import. Think you have one or if your will match up? Thanks

·
Registered
1985 500sel and 500sec 2012 E63 1989 Porsche 911
5,857 Posts
can i get pics of the wood, is itzebrano,? from all 4 doors and dash. thanks

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Are my euro headers ready? I need to put them on one of my matchbox cars. Think they'll fit?

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
peterm-b - 3/15/2005 5:16 PM

Is the front bumper perfect and exchangeable with an 89 560SEL? I'm looking to switch mine - pls post pic
Nope, not perfect, but I've seen worse..

Attachments

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just to let anyone interested looking I've been posting some bits off this car in the for sale forum etc.. Still am working at getting window bits etc, but I do have a very good set of doors w/ some very good wood, some chipped. a good set of mirrors and a Very good set of inner door seals.

Jonathan

·
Registered
03' C320 4Matic SS
670 Posts
how bout those wheels in that pic??

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
heh..sorry, no.[:(] Those were off my 560SEL actually.. They have since been sold to a lady w/ a very nice SEC down here.

Sorry dude..!

Jonathan

·
Registered
7 Posts
need a motor

This car has been a GA car it's whole life so that should not be an issue. I hope to have the car in pieces in the next 2 weeks (at least major bits such as the swing arm..)

I'll be in touch and let you know.

Jonathan
Hi Jonathan i need a motor how bad doz it over heat..i live in New York LI,so were are you locaiate just to see if we are close an maybe i can see it an how bad it is.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts