Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parting out 1984 W123 280CE Euro Coupe , Central Los Angeles, this weekend only,

5K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  pappajay 
#1 · (Edited)
FS/ 1984 W123 280CE Euro Coupe - body and some parts. Central Los Angeles.

Location - central Los Angeles, CA.
1984 W123 280CE, Euro Coupe (grey market).

BODY, SUSPENTION and INTERIOR SEATS - JUNKED TODAY.

For sale:

1. BLUE VELOUR 1984 INTERIOR PARTS
- Door carts + rear panels, very good to perfect condition - $150
- Front armrest - perfect condition, like brand new - $70
- Kick panels - $20 for both (no cracks)
- Ceiling - white, for a car without a sunroof. Perfect, no rips - $60
- Headliner - $80, perfect condition.

2. Other:
- Left tail light - $30
- Set of euro chrome/mbtex panels for dashboard - goes instead of wood. Not for climate control. $20 set
- Driver's door moldings (all), coupe - $30 each, $50 both.
- Lower short moldings, coupe - $60 set, $20 each
- Instrument cluster - 6cyl gas tacho+clock, speedo up to 160mph (240kmh) - $70
- Door metal covers (chrome) for coupe - complete 6 piece set for both doors. - $40 for set
- Complete grill, plastic is painted in matt black - $40
- Driver's side mirror, assembly, coupe only - $40
- Steering wheel - $50
Plus other smaller blue parts, switches, buttons, rubbers, plastic - ask what you need.

3. Engine M110 1981, US spec, 125kmiles, minimum oil pressure - 2.0, running - $100

4. Front Brakes ATE, Rotors (90%) + calipers + pads (30%), good working order, no leaks - $80 total.

5. WHEELS - CENTRA 15" with center covers (w/key) and 20 lug nuts. No curb damage, but chrome is not great. With very good Firestone tires, 50-70% left - $250 for 4 rims.

For the distance buyers - yes, I accept Paypal.
I will ship the parts inside the US on the next business day after recieving payment.
For larger items like wheels and the engine please arrange a local pick up.
Call or text 8l8 799 O39O

See less See more
#3 ·
Color - blue velvet interior.
ABS (!)
If it is the fuzzy ribbed blue stuff, it's the VELOUR interior which can be very nice. Is it faded? It should be on the door panels, seats, headrests, arm rest, etc. If the blue velour is in good condition and not faded, it is probably worth something. If it is not in good condition, it is probably worth the same thing that any set of bad seat covers and door panels is worth, nothing. Hope it is wonderful and that someone (not me) gets it!

#4 · (Edited)
Yes, it is velour, the door panels are near perfect, rear are like brand new, both not faded at all -car was imported in 1993 and also tinted.

Rear seat is so-so, big sun damage on the top (rear window was not tinted=))

Passenger's seat is perfect.
Driver's seat is good, no holes, but typical wear on a regular spot.
Armrest is LIKE NEW
Headliner is perfect, w/lighted sun visors (missing one cover).

Dashboard is cracked, junk.

Only have one photo, just to get the type of interior.
Will try to post the pics of panels tonight..
Come and check it out

P.S. Brackets are sold with the bumpers

Attachments

#9 ·
is this still going on??? i realize i'm very late to the party but i'm DESPERATE for some exhaust hangers, i'm missing both on my car, just hanging by the downpipes and exhaust hangers...!

there's one attached to the back of the transmission housing and i think one between the center muffler and rear muffler. it would be easy to just cut through the pipes on either side of the hangers. i'll pay for the trouble! my indy is predicting a total cluster eff if the exhaust fails while driving...!

pm or e-mail me if this is possible!
denimwolf@gmail.com

#10 · (Edited)
Well, body, interior and Centras are reserved for somebody who left a deposit and supposed to tow it away tomorrow (did not confirm yet).

I still have some smaller W123 stuff, which I have to get rid of:

- US headlights (see picture above)
- US turn signals, couple, Bosch
- Left tail light.
- Set of euro chrome/mbtex panels for dashboard - goes instead of wood. Not for climate control.
- Plastic ashtray
- Plastc upper button/swith panel - 5 switch slots, 2 blank covers.
- Driver's door moldings (all), coupe
- Lower short moldings, coupe
- Instrument cluster - 6cyl gas tacho+clock, speedo up to 160mph (240kmh)
- Door metal covers (chrome) for coupe - complete 6 piece set for both doors.
- Complete grill and grill parts.

Also all kinds of switches, buttons etc - power windows (old type), headlight vacuum adjustment (euro), defroster etc.- let me know what you need.

#12 ·
Bob, the guy still did not show up with a tow truck.. We need the steering wheel at least to be able turn the front wheels. I'll let you know as soon as somebody will get the body..
The turns are really good, no cracks.

#17 ·
I have a week-owned 1984 280CE that I should either be parting out or getting parts from you. We should talk.

#22 ·
shaquann Yes, the deposit was for the car and the car is now junked without wheels on my own expence :(
I'm selling the rims now. Please feel free to call or PM.

#24 ·
Yes, the wheels are for sale. No reservation made yet.
$250 for the set of 4 including tires and 4 covers w/key-tool.
Call 818 799 0390 or PM me.
For distance buyers - please arrange a local pick up for the wheels. I accept a Paypal payment, but I can not ship them anywhere myself, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.