Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

parting 560sl

1K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  VonGutenburgensteinenhoff 
#1 ·
I'm parting this car for a friend. Its in overall good condition but there is no battery so I don't know if it will run. let me know what part you want and make me an offer. Every part is available but the soft top is badly ripped and there is no hardtop. It would be helpful if part number would be included to avoid confusion. I can send specific pictures of a part upon request.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
The fender liners I am talking about are the plastic in the wheel wells that protect the wheel well from
Mud, water and road salt. They are not small but are flexible and can probably be rolled up a bit. I have received an air dam that was shipped via grayhound and just wrapped up in a heck of a lot of bubble wrap and marked "Fragile".

I will gladly pay those prices (or more) and any actual shipping charges if you are willing to ship.

Thank you!

#13 ·
I need a good working clock/tachometer.

#15 ·
Thanks anyway.

#16 ·
Ok, I've decided to move the whole car from my friends house to mine so I have easier access to the parts and therefore haven't removed any parts. I'm sorry not having them ready as I said I would today but it shouldn't be too long until I get the car over here at which point I will pm those who have requested parts and get them removed as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.