Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
mogless, except for my friends MB4-94. And a bunch of other diesel junk.
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm keeping the engine and trans for a veg oil generator set, but am trashing the rest of the car. Body is rough, interior smells like cigarette smoke, windshield is cracked, window switch is toast. Everything else is there, and very good deals wil be had by anyone willing to drive to Philadelphia. I will not drag a bunch of greasey parts to UPS. The pushbutton climate control worked great. AC worked till system developed a leak. Locks were so so. PM me as I rarely check this board, I've moved on to a 416 unimog. I'll sell the whole rolling hulk for any reasonable offer, maybe a few nice bottles of wine or some Woodford Reserve. Located in zip 19125, 10 minutes from the Ben Franklin Bridge. I hate to do it, the best car ever made, but she has more wrong than right with her now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I saw your posting and am looking for a rear bumper for my 1982 300TD. Do you have one for sale with decent chrome? I may also need the bumper mounting brackets. I live in Brooklyn and could make the drive down one weekend to pick them up.

Thanks, Reid

1 - 2 of 2 Posts