Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I accidently broke the plug that connects to the air cleaner temperature temperature sensor. Anyone here can here with the factory part numbers? Thanks

Regards
Sam

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I visited the MB dealer today with no success. The parts guy tried as hard as he could to locate the part on his screen but it was hard to make out which part it was as it was a hand pictured diagram. He suggested I bring the car over to take a look, but its not road ready. I am hoping someone here might know the part numbers to this connector. I want to save it but it's in bad condition (see pics). Its wrapped up with old black tape that has melted onto the wires. The pins are hard to clean, as well. I may even need a new sensor as the pins are covered in crap as well.
20190909_174710_resized.jpg
20190909_175116_resized.jpg

20190909_175015_resized_2.jpg

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
I am not really familiar with your engine, but the temperture sender unit you are talking about is number 44 in the drawing right?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, not the temperature sensor itself but the wire that connects to it. Its not in the drawing.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Hi, not the temperature sensor itself but the wire that connects to it. Its not in the drawing.
I understand, but with knowing the exact location it's easier the find the right connector on the other wiring diagrams.

Anyhow, Cushjbc knows his stuff, so PM him. (y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
3 Participants
Sam-11208
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing