Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys...<p>How come Parktronic isn't available on US E55's??? I've seen them on euro and asia E55's...Anyway to get dealer to order that option, order codes??? How about Climate Seats for 2001???<p>Thanks in advance!!!<p>Chris

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: Hi guys...<p>How come Parktronic isn't available on US E55's??? I've seen them on euro and asia E55's...Anyway to get dealer to order that option, order codes??? How about Climate Seats for 2001???<p>Thanks in advance!!!<p>Chris<p>I have one of the last model year 2000 E55s and it has climate comfort seats with the ten fans in each front seat even though books do not show this option. But I tried to get the parktronic but no dice maybe it will be avalible for 2001, the E55 is the only US E model that you could not order the parktronic system.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi All,<p>Parktronic will be offered on the 2001 model E55's.<br>I dont know what the order number is off the top of my head unfortuntely, sorry.<br>I do know that the order codes for Parktronic and climate seats are in the special order section of the ordering guides, so make sure you <br>tell that to the dealer when ordering.<p>Also, for all those lucky people on the board who have already taken delivery of their AMG's, do you guys have any pics to post?<br>Thanks in advance!!<p>Ryan<br>'01 E55 on order<br>The wait is killing me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts