Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 2012 C250 Sport Sedan w/ P1 Package
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate the yellowish/offwhite color of my parking/standing lamp. Where can I buy and replace these with bright white lights like my sylvania zxe's?

·
Registered
2012 C250
60 Posts
u mean the ones inside the headlights right? those are T10 sizes and make sure you get error free LEDs.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What if I don't want LED and want regular bulbs that are more white?

·
Registered
2012 C250
60 Posts
never will...as long as its halogen, no matter how bright they say it is, or no matter how blue they tint it, its still gonna give off a yellowish light. same goes for headlamp bulbs. unless you use HID kits for headlight and LEDs for parking light

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mfkl2, I don't agree with you. I purchased the sylvania zxe's and they are really white. So I hope I can find whiter bulbs for the parking/standing lights.

Anyone else know any brands?

·
Registered
2012 C250
60 Posts
indeed they are white. but only because they tint the glass blue in order to neutralize the yellow. but it sacrifices alot of light output from the bulb itself. so if your only looking for looks rather than brightness, then you can stick with tinted bulbs.
if you look on ebay, they have tons of T10 blue tinted bulbs for like $1 a pair.

just tryin to be helpful

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Error Free LEDS @ IJDMTOY.COM

Has anyone have any feedback regarding IJDMTOY's error free LEDS for the mercedes C250 2012's parking headlamps? I am looking for the best ones.

·
Registered
2012 C250
60 Posts
looks like your going for LEDs. Currently I am using iJDMtoys' interior LED kit and they are bright as day and looks real nice.

as for parking lights, I bought some nameless brand off of ebay and it is good with no errors but its not as bright as I wanted it to be so I'm planning on switching them out.

but in my opinion, LEDs are pretty much going to be around the same brightness, so what you want to look for is better quality in the bulb itself. such as how well they bonded the edges, or welded the circuits. And that would go into too much detail, so I'd suggest just pick one that you like and go with it.

You might also want to check azn_optics' store. He owns a benz himself and runs the online shop so he should be able to answer any questions.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I too am interested in this upgrade. I have Philips crystal vision ultra in the headlights so I want to match those.

The size of the bulb is W 5W according to the book. I have yet to find a place that has halogen replacements that promise a Whittier hue ( I haven't looked hard though).

Keep us posted if you find something that you are happy with.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Sommy, where can I purchase them Philips bulbs?
I can't find them anywhere in my place.

·
Registered
2012 C350 Coupe, Palladium Silver,
426 Posts
I too am interested in this upgrade. I have Philips crystal vision ultra in the headlights so I want to match those.

The size of the bulb is W 5W according to the book. I have yet to find a place that has halogen replacements that promise a Whittier hue ( I haven't looked hard though).

Keep us posted if you find something that you are happy with.
I use Phillips Diamondvision for Hi Low and have AZNOptics LED's for parking.

See the Parking AZN LED's that match the DRL's perfectly. The DiamondVision's match perfectly too, no pic ATM -

1 - 13 of 13 Posts