Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2001 SLK320 Sport
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is random but if you could repaint your SLK any color what color would you choose?

I was thinking a dark silver charcoal color

·
Registered
2003 SL500 USA model, Auto Transmission, Stock, Aegean Blue Metallic
1,475 Posts
checkered with flames on hood and sides, don't forget dice hanging from mirror

·
Registered
2001 SLK320 Sport
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
darnn no seriousness??

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Sorry bought that humor. The dark silver charcoal color sounds classicly really good. It will go well with most any interior like red. What are the other colors of your interior? I like my firemist red, and an slk blue.

·
Premium Member
1999 SLK230 Sport
2,713 Posts
Magma Red....why mess with perfection?

Although, just for shits and giggles, how about British Racing Green? On second thought...nah.

·
Registered
2016 SLK300 (2011 SLK300 and 2002 SLK230 Sold)
1,012 Posts
I would stay with my Bahama Blue...that's one of the reason's I bought the car!!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I had a Carmen Ghia convertible in British Racing Green and Kahki tan that looked great. I was living in Manhattan Beach, CA. A Japanese entrepreneur in cowboy boots gave me my asking price,.. put the VW and some Mercerdes's in a shipping container back to Japan. I ended up with a fistful of Benjamins. Threw them all over my bed so I could swim in cash. My girlfriend couldn't handle swimming in cash. She quickly jumped outa' bed and scooped up cash that was dripping onto the floor.

·
Registered
2000 SLK230
293 Posts
I had a Carmen Ghia convertible in British Racing Green and Kahki tan that looked great. I was living in Manhattan Beach, CA. A Japanese entrepreneur in cowboy boots gave me my asking price,.. put the VW and some Mercerdes's in a shipping container back to Japan. I ended up with a fistful of Benjamins. Threw them all over my bed so I could swim in cash. My girlfriend couldn't handle swimming in cash. She quickly jumped outa' bed and scooped up cash that was dripping onto the floor.
HAHA :bowdown:

·
Registered
SLK32 AMG 2002 Yellow
98 Posts
I like mine yellow, just as it is. My second choice would be Magma Red.

·
Registered
SL63 Iridium Silver Metallic
707 Posts
BAHAMA BLUE / linarit blue metallic / Paint Code 352 !

I knew I wanted this shade before I bought my car, and everyone seems to fall in love with the color the minute they see it.

If I had enought balls ot do it, ha, I MIGHT go with a shade or two darker blue though, like the Lexus SC430 Blue. :thumbsup:

http://clublexus.com/gallery/data//504/medium/MikeImage01.jpg

·
Registered
707 Posts
I think COPPER Would be my second choice if I had to pick something other than blue ... !

·
Registered
99 slk230 sport
759 Posts
nobody likes chrome? of course everyone is stuck in a one color mentality, since the body lends itself to that and that is what they all are, but how about true customs? i always fancy a silver base with airbrushed lines and rivets like a battleship. this would look super cool mad max ish/ i think i will do it on my camper this summer. the paint that is....

·
Registered
707 Posts
Ha Ha, the Pink Car ...

Although of course for a guy, the color is never right, but actually, when you are speaking of a pink car for a girl, this is pretty cool.

Sportier than a PINK Caddillac, and this is *Really* not that bad of a shade of pink, it is not bright pink ! :eek:

Did you know, ha, that there are only 9 PINK Cars listed on eBay right now ?! lol

eBay - pink, Cars Trucks, Cadillac - buy and sell on eBay Motors

Including a PINK Rand Rover !!

eBay Motors: Land Rover : Range Rover (item 110369046614 end time Apr-04-09 18:01:18 PDT)

It could look like THIS Fast & Furious S2000 Atrocitiy ...

eBay Motors: Honda : S2000 (item 140310401653 end time Apr-02-09 16:55:52 PDT)

Check out the website dedicated to selling PINK CARS:

Pink Cars For Sale | Buy a PINK CAR

No, I am not a fan of pink .. ha ha, but I thought this was interesting though !! :p

:eek::p:eek::p:eek::p:eek::p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts