Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
C230
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know what everyone thinks about paint protection film. I am doing research on what information consumers know or don't know about the product.

If you don't know what it is you can check out www.tccustommotoring.com

If people are interestd I can set up a group buy, please note I am in New York, so I can only install there. If you feel that you are up to it, I can also sell you a pattern (Not suggested unless you know what you are doing).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you have any other pics of cars you have done? The pics on your website are very small and limited in terms of variety. Just wondering.

·
Registered
C230
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
give me your email... our digi cam is not that great and since we are busy ... don't get a chance to take pictures of all the vehicles we work on.... an example would be the maserati we worked on.... i took like 10 pics and still couldn't get a good shot of paint protection, it still looked like nothing was on there.... i'll send you a pic of the best picture we have

·
Registered
C230
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice plug [:D]

use eastbay on the west coast

use T C Custom Motoring on the east coast

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
I did it on my Chevy S-10 and like it. I can see similar age S-10's with chipped up fronts and I'm glad I did it. On my MB with the ceramic clearcoat it's not really necessary. After about 20 months and 20K miles I have a half dozen or so chips and they aren't that noticible. On my old 2002 MB, it had about 125 rock chips in the same amount of time, but of course if you have a car that old it's too late to worry about it...

·
Premium Member
2002 CLK 430 Convt. '91 420 SEL, '80 240D, '93 190E Sportline, '70 300 SEL 6.3
1,564 Posts
Hey "accuguard", can you help me on a '93 MB 190E??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts