Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
R170, W124
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a picture of the little plate where paint code is supposed to be. please help me identify what is the color code of my 90 500sl.
i checked almost all the 3 digit numbers but none seems to be the color of my car.
thanks~

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

Attachments

·
Registered
'96 SL500, Triple Black
1,650 Posts
Smoke Silver Metallic Clearcoat Number 702... That's how I read the plate. Early MYs had the code in various places but the most common was the sixth line.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts
here is a picture of the little plate where paint code is supposed to be. please help me identify what is the color code of my 90 500sl.
i checked almost all the 3 digit numbers but none seems to be the color of my car.
thanks~

• Paint color code: 702 smoke silver metallic
  • Interior color code: 275 leather pebble

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts

·
Registered
R170, W124
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for making me feel better, Ken. I was questioning the "champagne" :D
i was too. it is champagne or sand to the average naked eye. i then googled "smoke silver 500sl", and i am convinced that my car has the same color.;)

·
Premium Member
10,980 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts