Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Finally my friends confirmed who is going and how is not. So i need 4 tickets to Formula 1 USGP race. The ones that available thru their website now not very good.
I heard there is special website for Ferrari owners where they can purchase tickets (they get reserved blocks) Could you please check what's available in H\J sector ?

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clean looking car !

I don't think they want to talk to non ferrari owner, i tryied to log in to https://www.owners.ferrari.com/ to get tickets and it need Ferrari's VIN to create a user id.

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
138 Posts
Sorry, Kirill, but the 400i is in storage in Virginia (I'm currently living in Italy), and its papers are tucked away there too. [:(] I hope another forumite can help you out.

·
Registered
2005 CLK200 Komp, 2007 R350
680 Posts
Kirill - 2/17/2005 8:51 AM

Clean looking car !

I don't think they want to talk to non ferrari owner, i tryied to log in to https://www.owners.ferrari.com/ to get tickets and it need Ferrari's VIN to create a user id.
As access to the Site is strictly reserved for owners of Ferrari cars only and is thus not transferable to any other person in any way. The penalty for such action is immediate blocking of said access privileges and any others held in your name. Similarly, should you no longer own a Ferrari, Ferrari S.p.A. reserves the right to revoke the access in question.

Tsk tsk tsk, shame on you for trying to sneak in! Just go down to your local ferrari dealer, write down the VIN number of a car there and use that.

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, i didn't mean to break into the Club. I was hoping somebody could check whats available there.

I ended up buying USGP tickets online - got J row in J sector.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts