Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to trade my STI for a Benz +cash on your end. I'm looking for something newer than year 2000. My car is a Subaru STI 2004, I have the title at hand. This car has bumper to bumper third party warranty purchased from the dealership at the time of sale.
Upgrades include: INGS+1 full body kit, 2005 fender flares(to fit the body kit properly) SPT intake, HKS uppipe and downpipe with deleted cats,O2 simulator, SPT cat back exhaust, Greddy boost controller(turned off and works as a gauge), TurboXS Fuel Cut Defender(for the boost controller), Hawk HPS break pads, fully custom made headlights with Acura TSX projector lenses/HIDs and cleared out corners, 2006 rear tail lights, Viper 5900 2 way alarm and remote starter(latest and the best). Factory options include: Boost guage, Short throw shifter, Sub woofer under passenger seat. The oil was changed every 3000 mile with ONLY Mobil 1 fully synthetic oil and Mobil 1 oil filter, washed and waxed regularly, This is my second car and I rarely drive it and always pamper it. The odometer now reads 46,xxx.
Link for pictures: Picasa Web Albums - andrey - car
Please make me offers. Thanks.
My e-mail: [email protected]
Tel: (267)342-3344 Andrey

1 - 1 of 1 Posts