Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

At cruising speed my check engine light turned on and I scanned the car and got this error code. Anyone familiar with this? I searched around and stuff but nothing i could use :(

Car is an W211 E320 CDI!

Thanks for help!

· Registered
1994 E320 Wagon,1999 E320 Wagon,2000 E 320 Wagon, MGB Track/Rally, ,1988 300E ,more....
6,019 Posts
Clear the code

see if it comes back.
Solenoid may be going.
Like you should be going
Up to the W211 section:)
:bowdown:

· Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
W211 is dead, lack of good community might be the reason to leave Mercedes actually. If this was VAG car i would probably get two zillion answers by now, like this I can't find a single post about this error lol

Anyway i cleared the error, it comes back as soon as i step on gas and car goes into limp mode. It's totally powerless.
Usually when I get overboost code on my GTI it usually means something else is up, what are the chances of wastegate failing? almost none... i once had similar situation with GTI and it was bad MAF sensor.

What are the normal g/s MAF readings with a working MAF? I logged around 200g/s at wot (4500+ rpm). Is this ok?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.