Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 18" OZ RACING alloy wheels (OperaII patent lip / split rims - I think) for which I need a new set of valves however no one I've tried stocks (or can even order)the type of valve this wheel uses. The valves are screw in type (not bolt in) and are fitted from the front face (lip) of the wheel, and the screw in tread seems narrow when compared with standard size valves.
Can anyone tell me what type of valves I require and if possible let me know where I can obtain some (I am in UK).

Many thanks in advance

Terence Allan
(1993 140 600SEL)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts