Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is a cool show.

They take losers with crappy rides and make very cool cars.

Today they took a geek with a mustang and made it bad ass! The guy is still a geek with a big assed G/F but now he has a nice ride.

·
Banned
8,498 Posts
They take posters with crappy posts and make very cool posts.

Is a cool show.

They take losers with crappy rides and make very cool cars.

Today they took a geek with a mustang and made it bad ass! The guy is still a geek with a big assed G/F but now he has a nice ride.
You are a GEEK my friend, sorry to break the news. :D

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
They never touch the mechanicals and the custom touches are far too white trash, pop culture oriented. Loser show.

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
They never touch the mechanicals and the custom touches are far too white trash, pop culture oriented. Loser show.
It's "American Chopper" for those who think they are above the biker mentality. At least there are some distinct personalities and fun in the OCC group.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,177 Posts
I have instructed SWMBO that however sad my 107 might be, if it ever gets "Foosified", I will light it afire as the cameras are rolling.

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
My bad, I thought it was another show. I guess I should watch more TV... Fuck that.
Actually you're still correct. They tear it down and order parts and paint from others. Their touching of the mechanicals consists solely of them removing and replacing components, not actually doing anything with them. Then Foose throws on some giant-ass expensive wheels, sketches some decals or paint, sponsors pay for it all and everyone goes home happy. Last one I saw I was trapped on an airplane and it was the best thing on. The episode was them messing with a 68 RS Camaro, they had this custom builder (contractor of course) do his magic with the engine. When they went to start it, coolant was pouring from everywhere (I mean pouring). They don't tell you what they did, but that's real quality work right there.

Like I said, it's just like American Chopper. Buy parts, do a couple of customizing things, beat it together, call it a wrap.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Ah you noticed how I spayed it using cans?
I can tell the paint is about to oxidize at any given time. Don't get me wrong, you did a awesome job for painting it your self. To the average eye that paint job is sweet, but I can tell its thin. In any event thats a sweet sweet ride, I love the rims. Any brakes, suspension upgrades, engine upgrades, don't post this sweet ride with out details.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts