Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1565 Posts

·
190E, SLK350
66,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should it be now that Bibi have shown his card? We have funded Israel, it's growth and it armament on the premise that it was seeking peace. Now that we know that the premise was just lips service do we stay on course, fund it more, pull back and treat Israel like any other 3rd world junta?

·
190E, SLK350
66,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recall similar policies in the former South Africa being called apartheid.
Yep, "bussing" ayrabs to the voting polls is a bad juju. Their Israeli citizenship is now in question because they are not clean enough.
The rest of them in the open air concentration camps will have to capitulate and hand over whatever they have left. No dignity for the "unwashed masses", the land belongs to God's chosen ones.
Now, back to my point, should we fund this and not question it because it's God's will?

·
Cruise Control
'87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
52,233 Posts
A severing of aid and policy "relations" would be the best thing that could happen to both nations. Right now it's a co-dependent mess, which has led to the current irrational state of affairs

·
190E, SLK350
66,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But ISIS is next door and they will rape their women and livestock. Oh, no wait, that's Iran... no, the Palis, wait, the Jordanians and Egyptians that were stupid enough to sign a peace deal based on a lie...
Oh, gee, all of them are against Israel, they are all haters and want something from nothing just like our liberal parasites and welfare recipients. Haters, all of them!
We need to stand by the side of our best friend on this planet and help it achieve its glorious objectives of acquiring Jesus Land. Short of that, and the mere thinking of not supporting this should label you an anti Semite, Jew hater and Godless heathen and above all: un-American and traitor.
You have to understand that Bibi is doing a better job at protecting Israel than Obama is at protecting America. That alone qualifies Israel for more billions in aid to kill heathens and ferment turmoil in the region until the squatters just leave. It will take billions more to clean the region of the filth and stench those unwashed ayrabs would have left after them. There is a reason why some people are superior and others are below animals. Having said that, I think we need to close our eyes and trust God in the hands of his chosen ones to cleanse the place. Pass the money basket, fill it and pray!

·
Registered
'79 240D, 83 300D
1,046 Posts
The US government has gone against its people's own self interest quite a bit to help this ally. Besides the aid, there is the squandering of diplomatic creditability vetoing even the most reasonable checks on the occupation.

Maybe this is the beginning of the realization that the alliance has been largely a one way street. But the neo cons, the religious right and the aipac lobby won't let anything change soon.

·
190E, SLK350
66,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The US government has gone against its people's own self interest quite a bit to help this ally. Besides the aid, there is the squandering of diplomatic creditability vetoing even the most reasonable checks on the occupation.

Maybe this is the beginning of the realization that the alliance has been largely a one way street. But the neo cons, the religious right and the aipac lobby won't let anything change soon.
I have to report you to the DHS for unpatriotic observations and opinions. We live in a democracy that values our relationship to AIPAC since it dictates our foreign policy on the ME. Our Congress relies on AIPAC; any challenge to the latter is a challenge on the former. Only traitors question the motives of our Congress.
Now, let's start over: There will be no Two-States Solution and there will be no integration of Arabs in Israel.
If you were a patriot you would go along a plan that will expel all Arabs from the ME and move them to Mecca where they belong. Syria is being gutted and Iraq is being split up for that reason. Now, work with the powers to be to see the ragheads move south in the deserts of Arabia where they belong. Even Jordan that was Israel's claim that it is and should be the host for the Palestinian state will eventually be turned to Jesus Land since it is east of the Jordan River and Jesus knows that place, hence it's his and the people before him. Know your Bible and use it as your guide, short of that, you deserve to suffer watching your Koran recycled as toilet paper. You must be a Muslim or some other kind of heathen if you even doubt or question our policies and above all our bestest friend in the region. (all of our so called other friends is just lips service, just like a two state crappula).
Now, do we need to send you to a reeducation camp?

·
Registered
'71 280se 3.5 cab
6,881 Posts
we stock up on that ahava stuff and wish them well.

I'm pretty sure all this bibi pub luv was likely obama pub hate

so i think when obama is gone so too will the pub crush-

didn't the pubs recently swap out eric cantor for a david duke bestie?

things just don't add up the way they used to-

·
190E, SLK350
66,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, prolly should, but I ain't easy to edumacate
Well, it's easy:
1. Send you into a Palestinian camp with nothing, no job and no hope to own anything of value, specially if it involves your next generation right to property.
2. If you need a job, which you will most likely not find within the camp then you might be hired as a day laborer in Israel if someone sponsors you and you get government approval to cross over.
3. If you have to work outside of your designated camp or want to go to school (for your edumacation) in another camp then you must endure sitting inline for hours and accept being humiliated by some kid in IDF uniform. Don't look them in the eyes, you're not worthy, and will be sent back.
4. If you happen to own some land and one day a barrier is splitting it or stopping you from reaching it, that is your fault for being a petulant squatter.
5. Should your trees be torn or your land confiscated to build kibbutzes or some form of collective settlements paid by the US federal government or churches within the US then your objections will be elevated to terrorism and refusing to comply to resolutions vetoed by the US and Micronesia.
6. Should you have family that lives outside the occupied territories (They ain't really occupied, they're Jesus Land) and want to return or visit you, don't even count on it, you're not human and neither are they. You have no right to return, property or any claim.
7. When you hear the bulldozer near your shack, just hand in your keys so you will not be in trouble for opposing progress. You're just not part of it!

The list goes on but I am sure that they deserve this treatment. Someone will shortly tell us why.

·
190E, SLK350
66,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Obama needs to be impeached for this unpatriotic threat:
White House: US 'to reevaluate' backing for Israel at UN

The White House on Thursday raised the prospect of withdrawing crucial diplomatic cover for Israel at the United Nations, following Benjamin Netanyahu's divisive election victory.
"Steps that the United States has taken at the United Nations had been predicated on this idea that the two-state solution is the best outcome, said spokesman Josh Earnest.

"Now our ally in these talks has said that they are no longer committed to that solution. That means we need to reevaluate our position in this matter, and that is what we will do moving forward."

"What is apparent is that in the context of the campaign, and while he was the sitting prime minister of Israel, he walked back from commitments that Israel had previously made to a two-state solution," Earnest said.

President Obama, who has yet to call Netanyahu to congratulate him, already had cool relations with his Israeli counterpart even before his remarks about Palestine.
The only way for Obama to rebuild trust is to call Netanyahu, congratulate him and offer to lick his ass. I mean lick it clean, dingle berries and all!

The audacity of this arrogant administration is beyond belief

·
Registered
92 300CE/1996 mustang cobra (supercharged)/12 Civic/15 F150/04 F150 mud truck
8,099 Posts
relationship ?
I would call it domination.

·
Registered
'79 240D, 83 300D
1,046 Posts
Well, it's easy:
1. Send you into a Palestinian camp with nothing, no job and no hope to own anything of value, specially if it involves your next generation right to property.
2. If you need a job, which you will most likely not find within the camp then you might be hired as a day laborer in Israel if someone sponsors you and you get government approval to cross over.
3. If you have to work outside of your designated camp or want to go to school (for your edumacation) in another camp then you must endure sitting inline for hours and accept being humiliated by some kid in IDF uniform. Don't look them in the eyes, you're not worthy, and will be sent back.
4. If you happen to own some land and one day a barrier is splitting it or stopping you from reaching it, that is your fault for being a petulant squatter.
5. Should your trees be torn or your land confiscated to build kibbutzes or some form of collective settlements paid by the US federal government or churches within the US then your objections will be elevated to terrorism and refusing to comply to resolutions vetoed by the US and Micronesia.
6. Should you have family that lives outside the occupied territories (They ain't really occupied, they're Jesus Land) and want to return or visit you, don't even count on it, you're not human and neither are they. You have no right to return, property or any claim.
7. When you hear the bulldozer near your shack, just hand in your keys so you will not be in trouble for opposing progress. You're just not part of it!

The list goes on but I am sure that they deserve this treatment. Someone will shortly tell us why.
An I already know how to use an AK, but it probably would not work for me due to my relationship with alcohol.

·
190E, SLK350
66,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
At a boyh, know your place!

Obama congratulates Netanyahu on election win

US President Barack Obama on Thursday called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to congratulate him on his recent election win, after a campaign that soured relations between the two allies.

Obama spoke to the Israeli leader "to congratulate him on his party's success in winning a plurality of Knesset seats," the White House said.

"The president emphasized the importance the United States places on our close military, intelligence, and security cooperation with Israel, which reflects the deep and abiding partnership between both countries."
Abide away boy, drop the audacity mask and bend over!

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
T5
16,419 Posts
Never fear. If Washington gives Netanyahu the boot Russia will take up the slack. Ironically, this will make Israel the new darling amongst Jew haters and Israel critics alike.

FOR MOST OF LAST YEAR, THE WEST STRUGGLED TO find an appropriate response to Russia’s incursions into Crimea and eastern and southern Ukraine. Many European and North American governments strongly condemned Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin, but Israel has been noticeably silent.

In the past, Israel has been similarly mum on Russian aggression—or worse. In 2008, when the Russia-Georgia war began, Israel cut its previously substantial military support for Georgia and withdrew its military advisors.

Why has Israel declined to slap Russia? Because the Jewish state may someday need Russia as a powerful ally if relations with the U.S. wither—something that’s not an immediate risk but not necessarily unthinkable .

If Moscow could legitimately present itself as being on the side of Israel and against jihadist terror, it would be much more difficult for American presidents to pass sanctions against Russia or try to bring its neighbors into NATO.

Any responsible Israeli leader must at least explore the unimaginable, especially with younger Americans viewing Israel quite differently from older Americans.
If U.S. Support Weakens, Will Israel Turn to Russia? | Observer

1 - 20 of 1565 Posts