Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, are there any other enthousiasts who are driving a MB W114 230-6?<br>I live in the Netherlands and have a fully restored car of 1970. I am the second owner of it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Rene,<br>I've just picked up a 1969 here in Canada, hope to have it on the road in a week or two after I work out a couple problems I'm having with it. I picked it up from the original owners grandson who had it willed to him and didn't drive it much.<br>It looks great now I have to get it to run great.<p>Cheers,<br>Mark<br>: Hi there, are there any other enthousiasts who are driving a MB W114 230-6?<br>I live in the Netherlands and have a fully restored car of 1970. I am the second owner of it. <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: Hi Rene,<br>I've just picked up a 1969 here in Canada, hope to have it on the road in a week or two after I work out a couple problems I'm having with it. I picked it up from the original owners grandson who had it willed to him and didn't drive it much.<br>It looks great now I have to get it to run great.<p>Cheers,<br>Mark<br>: Hi there, are there any other enthousiasts who are driving a MB W114 230-6?<br>I live in the Netherlands and have a fully restored car of 1970. I am the second owner of it. <p><p>Sawasdi <br>I have a 1969 230/6 W114 which is in constant use in Bangkok Thailand. Despite the 43fC heat, my car is still alright in traffic thought the gauge shot up to 90. Spare parts are becoming scarce for 114 in Thailand but I hope to find some in Germany.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts