Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Still no reason to refer to other members as BSers.
Oh God, a whiny one - go back to your safe space.

For your information and for the information of other forum members it is considered quite an honor to be called a bullshitter in some circles, in particular in any part of Australia. We pride ourselves on our ability to bullshit about any subject at any time and for any reason. When I get called a bullshitter it makes me very proud indeed.

·
Registered
325 Posts

For your information and for the information of other forum members it is considered quite an honor to be called a bullshitter in some circles, in particular in any part of Australia. We pride ourselves on our ability to bullshit about any subject at any time and for any reason. When I get called a bullshitter it makes me very proud indeed.
that sounds like a load of .....:ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts

Well then, you should be extremely proud. (y)
In some circles it's called debating skills. A good debater can argue both side of the same argument. Back in the Dark Ages when I was on the debating team in High School (do they still have debating teams) we would regularly switch sides in a practice debate just to hone our debating skills. It was quite an eye opener. :)

·
Registered
373 Posts

Good to know. I'll keep my waders ready for your next post.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts

You should be careful, several of us here are fluent in the language of Australian you bogan cunt! ;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
It depends on if they meant it in the most faltering of ways. :unsure:
He did seem to be faltering a bit didn't he? See below:

You should be careful, several of us here are fluent in the language of Australian you bogan cunt! ;)
Mr Beast may not actually be as fluent in Strayan as he thinks he is - inclusion of the C word in such a statement is very poor form indeed. The term Bogan is roughly equivalent to Redneck here if that helps, and is only typically applied to folks from the more Southern states such as Victoria, of which I am not. Mr Beast would be perfectly correct, however, in calling me an Aussie bastard or a Bullshitting Aussie bastard, either of which would be quite acceptable.
Mr Beast might like to do his own research: https://www.aussieontheroad.com/australian-slang/

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had the identical boat in the !6' outboard version with a 150HP merc. Prop torque was definitely an issue at high angles of trim. I've driven cars on a race track at 150 mph and they were not near as scary as that boat at 60 mph!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts