Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.theunionleader.com/articles_showa.html?article=53529

Ferreira wasn’t the only Manchester resident to wake to find her car window shot through. Police received complaints from about 140 people.

Reports began pouring in about 2 a.m. on Saturday and continued throughout the day after vandals used air guns to knock out windows of parked cars. Damage from the spree was estimated in the thousands of dollars, and perhaps tens of thousands of dollars.

·
Registered
2001 SLK 230
1,226 Posts
thank god for my garage. If they did that in my area they wouldnt get far. Im in the middle of a large housing development and if my house window broke u can bet id be out and about real quick. them fuckers would have a chase scene on there hands.

·
Registered
slk
187 Posts
I used to live about an 1/2 hour from Manchester, NH. I'm surprised that it happened in that area. I know of some other area's where that would have been the norm.

·
Registered
1999 SLK 230- RED
461 Posts
Some young punks did that here in Dallas. Got one of my cars for a side glass. Total for three week-end sprees was over $ 480,000. They have got the goods on the young men, but they have vacated the state for parts unknown. If caught, they will do some serious prison time.

Regards

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
DEATHERAGE - 4/28/2005 9:02 AM

thank god for my garage. If they did that in my area they wouldnt get far. Im in the middle of a large housing development and if my house window broke u can bet id be out and about real quick. them fuckers would have a chase scene on there hands.
So if they are willing to shoot a window what would stop them from shooting you in self defence.

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG
441 Posts
I grew up with a kid that turned sour, his hobby is getting drunk, stealing a nice car, then drive it around and smack as many high end cars as he can before either having to abort the car that he's in, or the car that he's in dies because of extensive damage. This kid just doesn't care. It means nothing to him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts