Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1999 230
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my m8's bought a S2000 had it for1 month, put 500klm's on the clock & one night driving & giving it stick! mounted the guard rail & totaled the car. He walked away without a scratch & so did the other guy sitting next to him. PRETTY LUCKY! the pics don't really do it justice, try & spot the side mirror hanging off the tree branch, there were pieces scattered all through the bush. I was also lucky, scored his rear visor & it's in pristine condition.

·
Registered
SLK
543 Posts
Crazy Japs ;)

good work!

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
How to get S2000 screen:
Go to a bar,
Find S2000 owner
Buy drinks
suggest to go racing in twisties
Call 911, while police and medics arive - get the windscreen

------
Seriously: Wow. Glad that guy is OK.

·
Registered
1999 230
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Kirill, LOL!
He is lucky m8! He told me that he was in 3rd gear giving it heaps when it jumped the guard rail & was running along the top of the guard rail, then it just flipped backwards.
There was 2 of them in the car too, & it was at night.
The guard rail is made out of pretty heavy gauge steel & the steel posts are heavy duty too.If you look at the last pic, he has bent one of them soooo good m8, that kind of tells me what speed he must have been doing because those poles are long & are buried pretty deep. Cops didn't book him either, he is only 28 & lucky he wasn't drinking, because in Japan 1 mouthful of alcohol & your over the limit!
If you get done it's a nightmare...loose your driving licence, go to jail & pay from $5,000 fine up to who knows, then to get your driving licence back cost you thousands of dollars & have to go to special schools for that too. Plus if the guy next to you knows your drunk or he is drunk too, get's the same fine! Recently the new law is: the cops will fine the pub or the club that served you drinks before you got in your car too! NO BULLSHIT! & If you decide to ride your push bike drunk & get caught it's $5,000 fine too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts