Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

OT - Somewhat

579 views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  bobby735 
#1 ·
How does one search for old posts in the new forum format? I see “Search Community” at top banner - that doesn’t help me. Thanks.

#2 ·
Darkmann

There is no way to find your old post history.

But if you are like me and never toss your personal emails go them and search Benzworld. A email notification for what you are looking for may be there.

Another way is go to the Benz world, click w163 (or what ever other topic), click filters, fill out form you may find it that way.

#5 ·
Search feature is crap now - pretty much limp. When they switched over to the new improved glorious platform, it also disrupted any and ALL boolean searches on the internet for past info. On top of this, the custom folders created by members (including myself) that had all the goodie links organized are gone. :mad:

The reply back from Admin so far is..... "we'll look into it..."

NOT counting my eggs here in this latter issue.

Reactions: Noodles and wallyo
#6 ·
The powers that be say they are working on it being much more functional.
In the area where Mods and Admins can read we have seen partial version of what will be put in place for the search feature and it is a vast improvement over what we have now.
Why they did not have that egg in the basket before the "new and improved" (cough, cough gag) is beyond comprehension.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.