Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1988 560SL (California Model)
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vegas has always been a 3 ring circus. Received this offer in my email this morning. Any takers?

Attachments

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,512 Posts
Vegas has always been a 3 ring circus. Received this offer in my email this morning. Any takers?
I've peed my pants 4 times.

Once getting thrown in the back of a cop car at the age of 14, once jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft at 15,000 feet, once bungee jumping over / into a gorge in New Zealand and once running for my life off the end of a perfectly good cliff with a glider attached to my back.

I'm done peeing my pants......................at least until I'm in Depends.

But thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
1989 560 SL - Signal Red & Palomino; 2011 C-300 - Black on Black 4MATIC
1,153 Posts
We visited Vegas last fall. I avoided trapeze lessons as well as the Zip Line but did take in the Auto Collections at the Imperial Palace. (Anyone else remember when Bill Harrah had the world's largest collection of antique and Classic cars?) No 107s but there were a lot to see including this coachbuilt Caddy and stunningly elegant Rolls Royce:

Attachments

·
Registered
1988 560SL (California Model)
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We visited Vegas last fall. I avoided trapeze lessons as well as the Zip Line but did take in the Auto Collections at the Imperial Palace. (Anyone else remember when Bill Harrah had the world's largest collection of antique and Classic cars?) No 107s but there were a lot to see including this coachbuilt Caddy and stunningly elegant Rolls Royce:
Have not tried the zipline down Freemont Street yet...maybe one day after a few. The Auto Collection is definately worth a visit. You can usually find free admission coupons.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,512 Posts

·
Registered
82 380SL 96 SL500 03 SL500
6,165 Posts
Now that I think of it though, IsThisDave probably had urine or perhaps something a little more solid dripping down his leg at the GTG last spring. :eek:

·
R/C107 Moderator
1986 560SL: '84 500SL: '84 280SL 5 speed: other 107s
32,357 Posts
Now that I think of it though, IsThisDave probably had urine or perhaps something a little more solid dripping down his leg at the GTG last spring. :eek:
Was that during the snake dance?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts