2007 ML320 CDI - Silver/Ash
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
237 Posts
I cannot believe it... That sux.

The servivce from my MB dealer has been better than excellent. No complaint at all.

Cheers

·
Registered
SLK 350
2,327 Posts
The last American car that I owned, I had to do the trouble shooting for the mechanics who obviously knew a lot less about mechanical things than I did. The dealer was so impressed that he offered me a job. NO THANKS. I don't plan to buy another American car and I don't care if the manufacturers do go out of business.

·
Registered
06' SLK350
2,315 Posts
Duo-Art said:
The last American car that I owned, I had to do the trouble shooting for the mechanics who obviously knew a lot less about mechanical things than I did. The dealer was so impressed that he offered me a job. NO THANKS. I don't plan to buy another American car and I don't care if the manufacturers do go out of business.
I'm with you here, I had a cheap (jeep) cherokee that died on me in the middle of the highway during rush hour, not the bumper to bumper rush hour but the one where everyone is flying around 90mph, just stopped accelarating and came to a complete stopped, nearly got me killed. A faulty fuel sensor was the problem, not to mention all the electronics that went wrong. Decided to give American cars another chance with the GMC Envoy, which was motor trend's suv of the year at the time of purchased. That car was also problematic, not only that, I saw the crash test on that SUV and honestly only dummies could survive a crash over 35mph. My wife and baby was in that vehicle, the very next day, I traded it in. It was on autos.msn.com unsafest vehicles list along with almost all the American brands, german and japanese had the safest ratings. Lexus was rated the highest. Anyway I'm done with American brands, only German and Japanese for me. Although the Saturn Sky Redline 250bhp turbocharged looks kinda fun. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts