Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
99 slk 230 sport
144 Posts
Arnee, you list your location as SoCal, I was under the impression you didn't have "winter" over there [:D]

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okieslk - 3/31/2005 1:17 PM

Arnee, you list your location as SoCal, I was under the impression you didn't have "winter" over there [:D]

LOL!

Kirill and you, both from IL and OK...sorry about that. Let me explain.

In the wintertime, it gets down to about 45degF at night and about 55degF during the day. That's freezing! That's when we use the ML and when we get some rain. We'll get rain about 75-100 days a year? [:D][:D]

Seriously now, you should have seen the ML last month -- it was WET!

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG
1,219 Posts
linh - 3/31/2005 5:19 PM
I wonder, if those cars are really your or from some relative visiting.
Only Linh could come up with a conspiracy theory regarding someone's cars [8D].

·
Registered
2005 CLK200 Komp, 2007 R350
680 Posts
I thought the M class was made in america, thats not really european :p

As for winter's, i think you guys have about the same amount of winter as we have in sydney - perfect convertible weather all year round!

·
Registered
SLK230
189 Posts
Mr_Ferrari - 3/31/2005 7:43 PM
I thought the M class was made in america, thats not really european :p
Ya right, these models ML320, ML500, ML55 AMG, ML270CDI are produced in the Tuscaloosa Plant in Alabama. The rest is produced by Magna Steyr in Austria.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
16falcon - 3/31/2005 4:03 PM

linh - 3/31/2005 5:19 PM
I wonder, if those cars are really your or from some relative visiting.
Only Linh could come up with a conspiracy theory regarding someone's cars [8D].

*sigh* (here we go again) I'm not even going to dignify his ignorance and stupidity with a response or I'll embarrass him again -- if he even gets embarrassed.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bodypainter - 3/31/2005 2:14 PM

Sweet. I've always wanted to drive an M3 but never had the chance. I assume it's nice and zippy. [:)]

Take an S2000 power band and shift it up. The engine is high-revving to 7500-8000 rpm with only +/- 260 ft-lb.

There's a button on the dash that says "Sport" Once activated, it makes the throttle response quicker (drive-by-wire throttle) and the individual throttle bodies sing to redline.

So far, the body is very solid with little roll. I'm sure the OEM 19's help to that effect.

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
Hey Arnee, not bad for a guy .......

That don't own anything, don't know anything, and can't walk or talk without help .........[:D] [:D]

You know I'm only kidding ! [:p]

How about it Linh, the younger guy has more then you do.... Ah, life is good isn't it ???? [xx(]

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
*sigh* (here we go again) I'm not even going to dignify his ignorance and stupidity with a response or I'll embarrass him again -- if he even gets embarrassed.
You need common sense in order to be embarrassed, therefore he will never, ever, be embarrassed. [;)]

·
Registered
2003 SLK 320
684 Posts
You guys are so silly. [:p] Define "more." More cars, bigger house, a lucrative career, less debt, more vacations? Hell, how about having a hot girlfriend and a huge penis? [:D] cause then i'd have more than all of you[8D] Lighten up guys...you're all special in your own ways.[;)]

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
linh - 4/1/2005 5:39 PM

http:/How about it Linh, the younger guy has more then you do.... Ah, life is good isn't it ???? /
Yes........he does have more nice cars = more debt (none are pay off) !!! I have older cars but with 4 pink slip in my hand (just ask if you need the proof [:D]). Btw Bruce, how does it feel two younger Asian guys has more then YOU !!! Not only younger but one can't even speak or write english and he work at Jiffy Lube .[:p] Ah, like is good isn't it for you?
Not sure why it matters what race anyone is. I will have to take your word for it that Arnee is Asian.

BTW, there are a number of people of every race that have more money and stuf than most people on the board.

·
Registered
2003 SLK 320
684 Posts
linh - 4/1/2005 5:22 PM

http:/Hell, how about having a hot girlfriend?

Dude, i don't know, your may be big but soft as a rubber and the asian guy is hard as a rock !!! So, if you can't get it up, what good is it?[:D][:D]
LOL !!!! hahahahaha yeah I hear asians are simple people with small penises. haha at least you took it lightheartedly.[:p][:p][:p][:D]

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
linh - 4/1/2005 8:45 PM

http:/Not sure why it matters what race anyone is. I will have to take your word for it that Arnee is Asian../
Second thought, i wouldn't consider Arnee is 100% asian since he was born in this country. The point is that, people tend to think that asian don't do well in this country.
Not sure what you are talking about but I have never gotten or heard that impression. I know a number of Asian Doctor's, business owners, developers, traders, etc.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
linh - 4/1/2005 2:39 PM
Yes........he does have more nice cars = more debt (none are pay off) !!!
Damn, are you 100% positive that none are paid off?

You keep assuming like you're the only one who CAN pay off cars? Maybe you've still got whiplash from Vietnam's communist society and non-ownership, I don't know...but your opinions and assumptions are always flawed.

Maybe you send pictures of your cars with pink slips to your family in Vietnam and they think you're a king over here huh? Pathetic!

Oh well, so much for that. What a waste of life, you are. I feel sorry for your kids, they have a dumbass father.

[xx(]

In the meantime, I'll get out an enjoy my M3 while you rice-out your Civic and show up to Benz meets with it. Loser.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts