Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that the active users has steadily increased over the past 8-10 months here on the W126 forum. The "Currently Active Users" consistently pushes the 200-275 users during peak hours but most of the users are guests, often 7 to 8 times the number of logged in members.

Who are you? Where are you from? Log on. It'd be nice to see some new names/faces. :thumbsup:

Long live the 126.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I had been reading the W126 threads here for about a year before I purchased my first Mercedes in June 2011, a 1983 380SEL with 140K miles. The Carfax history for my 380SEL from 1994 to 2000 in Yorba Linda, Santa Ana and Los Angeles California; and Beaverton, Warren, Tillamook and West Linn from 2000 to Portland Oregon today. The car also had a brief time in Longview Washington in 2002-2003.

In early July 2011 I registered as a member since I was now a Mercedes owner. Since then I've done more specific digging into these pages to educate myself concerning my car.

I limit my posting to things I've learned, or to inquire as to things that I want or need to know. To paraphrase Mr. Ed, "I only speak when I have something to say."

Attachments

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I've noticed that the active users has steadily increased over the past 8-10 months here on the W126 forum. The "Currently Active Users" consistently pushes the 200-275 users during peak hours but most of the users are guests, often 7 to 8 times the number of logged in members.

Who are you? Where are you from? Log on. It'd be nice to see some new names/faces. :thumbsup:

Long live the 126.
I've noticed this as well and I've also noticed the absence 0f some members who were very active on the W126 forum when I joined back in August of 2009.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,254 Posts
I had been reading the W126 threads here for about a year before I purchased my first Mercedes in June 2011, a 1983 380SEL with 140K miles. The Carfax history for my 380SEL from 1994 to 2000 in Yorba Linda, Santa Ana and Los Angeles California; and Beaverton, Warren, Tillamook and West Linn from 2000 to Portland Oregon today. The car also had a brief time in Longview Washington in 2002-2003.

In early July 2011 I registered as a member since I was now a Mercedes owner. Since then I've done more specific digging into these pages to educate myself concerning my car.

I limit my posting to things I've learned, or to inquire as to things that I want or need to know. To paraphrase Mr. Ed, "I only speak when I have something to say."
A commendable and refreshing attitude.
Cheers

·
SuperModerator
13,278 Posts
I've noticed this as well and I've also noticed the absence 0f some members who were very active on the W126 forum when I joined back in August of 2009.
Yeah some people seem to have dropped off a little. Luckily theres still a quite a lot of the really knowledgable folks still around though.

·
66,894 Posts

I am here for the post count:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts