Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
One of the BW Old Guard/R129, W204 Moderator
1997 SL500- 40th Anniversary
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd share the URL of my Father's blog with the group. Approximately weekly, he updates the blog with stories of his travels and/or exploits. Many of the stories are reprints from previous publications of his. This week is somewhat of a Christmas Story... from 12 years ago.

I am biased, of course, but I enjoy his writing.

Turnaround

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,246 Posts
Rattlesnake. I wonder if it tastes like chicken. Any light, if any, you could shed on that issue might come in handy during some future meal.

I enjoyed the read.

·
It Is What It Is, Dude
22,841 Posts

"Tastes" like chicken in that it easily adopts flavors and seasonings. Texture is interesting.

I prefer alligator to snake.

·
One of the BW Old Guard/R129, W204 Moderator
1997 SL500- 40th Anniversary
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Rattlesnake. I wonder if it tastes like chicken. Any light, if any, you could shed on that issue might come in handy during some future meal.

I enjoyed the read.
isthisdave said:
"Tastes" like chicken in that it easily adopts flavors and seasonings.
Dave nailed it...! Frog Legs and gator are somewhat comparable, as is turtle. Hell, anything fried tastes like chicken. Only the texture is different... Snake has lots of connective tissue to work around. Meat is very white, from my experiences...

·
Registered
1978 450SL (RIP); 2007 Impala 9C3 (Police); 2010 Ford Edge
212 Posts
If the rest of the blog reads like the first page, its a good read. Moving and keeps your attention.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts