Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Original 3 piece set (left, right, and center with Euro plate mount), brand new in packaging, 150 plus shipping. Fits CLK. Contact me for details...thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys I left the camera at work. I'll go get it tomorrow. The euro impact strip is.....

the piece that sits inside the front bumper on the CLK that currently contains the side marker where people like to paint the lenses or get clear ones. That strip is one piece that wraps around the whole bumper, but in Europe the strip is 3 pieces. The European strip does not have the sidemarker hole in it. Kind of like putting pre-painted lenses, but MUCH MUCH cleaner because the outline of the lens in not there.

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, you won't need it with what you're getting...the Lorinser bumpers re-use the strips though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!

I´m new at benzworld. But I´m searching for my CLK 230 such impact strips. I´m from Germany and it´s very hard to get those things here. How much do I have to pay for the Strips, the sending an if it wouldn´t be a problem for clear side markers? please answer me to my E-mail adress "[email protected]"

Thank you so far for help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts