Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I'd like information on how I should go about ordering a 2006 ML350.
Also, what is the best price to expect for metallic exterior, leather interior, sunroof package & trim package?
Any idea if there is going to be a "black opal metallic (saw it on vehix.com)?
Any suggestions on how to get the best deal?
Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,117 Posts
fortress - 5/4/2005 9:03 PM

Hi
I'd like information on how I should go about ordering a 2006 ML350.
Also, what is the best price to expect for metallic exterior, leather interior, sunroof package & trim package?
Any idea if there is going to be a "black opal metallic (saw it on vehix.com)?
Any suggestions on how to get the best deal?
Thanks.
You can go to MBUSA.com and "Build Your Own", which will give you Options, Packages & Pricing, although it's not real user-friendly. The black metallic is available. See also this link of my earlier post: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1199383&mid=1402362&fid=52#M1402362

Some have reported getting $1,000 - 2,000 off list, though many are paying MSRP. Shop around if you are not tied to one dealer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just ordered a 350 ML this week with trim, comfort, sunroof, entertainment & heated seats. Dealer gave me $1500 off MSRP. Found the vehicle in a search & I should get next week.

The dealer also offered to give me the extended warranty for $2250 (basically 10% off list). I drive about 30K miles a year so a 1 year warranty is all I need (to bring me to the 100K maximum). I think I'm going to take it. Have other people been getting the warranties?

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,117 Posts
RE: Extended warranty

NOVA - 5/5/2005 6:39 PM
The dealer also offered to give me the extended warranty for $2250 (basically 10% off list). I drive about 30K miles a year so a 1 year warranty is all I need (to bring me to the 100K maximum). I think I'm going to take it. Have other people been getting the warranties?
So, the standard warranty is 4/50, which at your current rate will expire during you 2nd year. How will a 1 year extension get you to 100K, seems like you'd only be at about 80K? Or is the extension to 5/100? Sorry, not familiar with these.

It's not an MBUSA warranty, is it?

·
Registered
'82 380SL+'02 ML320
188 Posts
Nova,

My SA told me that you have until about the last 1000 miles before your warranty expires, to extend it. If you confirm that, you might either have a little bargaining leverage today, or save your euros for a couple of years. The 10% off to sign today is pretty easy, but it sure made me bite a few years ago. I also wonder if you can't call around other MB to get a price????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts