Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
That spoiler looks terrible imo. Subtlety is key :cool:. I guess the clear tail lamps could work if you had a light-colored car but they look pretty flimsy/cheap. My car used to be that color green btw, never seen another one besides mine lol

·
Registered
338 Posts
That spoiler looks terrible imo. Subtlety is key :cool:. I guess the clear tail lamps could work if you had a light-colored car but they look pretty flimsy/cheap. My car used to be that color green btw, never seen another one besides mine lol
I agree, the clear tail lights might be OK for a light-colored car...i.e. Silver, but they do look a little cheap. The spoiler sucks.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I agree with pretty much what the consensus here.

Tail lights: Might be ok... on someone else's car. Look kinda cheap and :gay:.

Spoiler: WTF is wrong with people? :poopbanana: :rocketwhore: :gay: :sawzall:.

·
Registered
63 Posts
At first when I read spoiler I thought OMG that must look terrible, but IMHO I didn't think the pic looked to bad (I wouldn't do it to mine, but still not bad). As for the tail lights only certain cars can pull it off, and lucky for us German cars are not it. I like the suggestion that CLK are best left alone (the look is classic on its own).

·
Registered
437 Posts
I love that spoiler. I will arrange a group buy and we all can have them. Maybe we can make it a gang. The big awesome spoiler gang. Who's in?

·
Registered
791 Posts
:eek:

Absolutely NO!!

You can't dis-respect your car like that man, unless you're using the car for full-on racing (where the need for that ghastly spoiler is actually warranted!).

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
The rear does need something

Honestly, I have been consistently thinking of something to add to the rear of these CLKs....

....I dont really like the OEM spoilers...

...those M3 lips look cheap, but i think would look good...

... and as for that Darth Vadar star ship trooper fighter gullwing star trek obi wan kanobi Spoiler that is in that picture....!!!!
.... that may be the answer ive been looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Honestly, I have been consistently thinking of something to add to the rear of these CLKs....

....I dont really like the OEM spoilers...

...those M3 lips look cheap, but i think would look good...

... and as for that Darth Vadar star ship trooper fighter gullwing star trek obi wan kanobi Spoiler that is in that picture....!!!!
.... that may be the answer ive been looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
go with the lorinser lip...will cost u 5 bills tho...

·
Registered
210 Posts
quick question

go with the lorinser lip...will cost u 5 bills tho...
thanks man.

hey I have the Carlsson RS bumper sitting in my living room... just a quick off-topic question...

Do you suggest I paint it before or after I drill the holes in it and install it.

Also, was there a post before with steps or IMPORTANT INFO that i should know regarding installation?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
That spoiler looks as natural as a dick growing out of my forehead, man that's UGLY.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts