1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
lol i jus had seen those on ebay today actually...except the guy was sellin em for 1999$ ...theyre pretty nice but i think id stick with the SSRs joe....

and u really think 1 peice is stronger? i thought 3 peice is supposed to be stronger....im searchn for sum 3 peice forged wheels....

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i jus had seen those on ebay today actually...except the guy was sellin em for 1999$ ...theyre pretty nice but i think id stick with the SSRs joe....

and u really think 1 peice is stronger? i thought 3 peice is supposed to be stronger....im searchn for sum 3 peice forged wheels....
Over the past few months that I had them on the car, one by one they have bent on these sh!tty Hudson County streets. I have had both the outside and inside lip bend on me.

I swear the best rims I have had that didnt bend were always one piece, knock off brand types. So far the Lowenharts and SSR's I had bent the most. And the SSR's are supposed to be 'semi forged'

I'd like to keep the SSR's, and am considering having them repaired. I even found a guy to do em for $150/ea out in Long Island. Only thing is, i'm not sure if the integrity of them are compromised due to the bending. And if that's the case, its not worth is for me to shell out $600 when for $500 more I can just get new wheels...... I already have the tires

1 - 5 of 5 Posts