Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, wanted to get Some input on whether or not I should change my order on my ML 350..

I'm undecided on if I should add the memory (comfort) package to my order. This is the case: with my current order, i will take delivery in Sept 2006. If i add memory seats to this order, I will then need to wait until Jan 2007 to get my car.

It's not a matter of the $, but I see that some members are expecting to get their 2007 ML delivered in late 2006, so i feel that if i add the memory package, i'm in fact losing out by taking delivery of a 2006 car in 2007.

Any comments would be appreciated!!

·
Registered
06 ML350 in Europe & 12 GL Bluetec Avantgarde in Canada
48 Posts
Keep in mind that the 07 models usually hit the US dealers in September / October 06. I cannot see from your profile where you are located. If you are in US, your September delivery could already be a 07 model... If you are in Europe, most likely the September delivery will be a 06 model and the January delivery will be a 07 model.

I do have the memory option on mine. You can electrically adjust and memorize the driver's seat, the steering weel and the outside mirrors. Only you can judge if you need this option.

·
Registered
ML350, E46 M3 Convertible, Mini Cooper
76 Posts
I too have this and I think it's pretty cool feature. My only complaint is that it's way too easy to change the setting, there should be a harder lock on the settings, I end up re-setting it at least once a month.
But it's up to you if you really see the "need"

·
Registered
76 Posts
It all depends on who else will drive your 'baby'.
If you are the sole driver, then the Memory package will be of limited use.
If your significant half (or halves) do so much of the time, then it will be invaluable.
Whether it is worth the wait will have to be your call.
Have fun!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought mine Dec 5. I have problems ever since. First the heated seats, on all the time. In winter in So. Cal was a bit annoying. The automatic tailgate also did not close properly. So, after only a few months, I took it in. While bringing it in, I tried to open the LR door and it would not open. This was my first visit after two months but only to return another three times to get the heated seats problem fixed. I have to got them again this week plus now the tailgate problem is back. While you driving for a few miles, a "tailgate open" error appears on the dash. Do you think I got Lemon? I'm seriously considering returning this back. Do you know of a good lawyer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts