Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do yo guys think I should wait for the new E ? I'm # 12 at my dealer for the E55. Is there really much of difference ? If so what options ? Facia ? amenities ? =)<p>Any information would be great!<p>Thanks<br>Mike

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: Do yo guys think I should wait for the new E ? I'm # 12 at my dealer for the E55. Is there really much of difference ? If so what options ? Facia ? amenities ? =)<p>Any information would be great!<p>Thanks<br>Mike<p>#12 for an E55...I was number 5 and it took over a year! If this is the car you want, find one somewhere else. You may be waiting for a while if you wish for the new model!<p>Mr. V<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: Do yo guys think I should wait for the new E ? I'm # 12 at my dealer for the E55...<br>You can check out the new E (W211) at: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9323/w211.htm It has a lot of info's on the up coming model.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree with Mr V. #12 sounds like 2+ Years of waiting if you even get a car do to the limited production and dealer allocation. If you really want an E55 find one and buy it, if you do find one you will undoubtly have to pay dealer markup, but that is a small "Price" to pay for such a wonderful machine.<p>Doug<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
: Do yo guys think I should wait for the new E ? I'm # 12 at my dealer for the E55. Is there really much of difference ? If so what options ? Facia ? amenities ? =)<p>Any information would be great!<p>Thanks<br>Mike<p>Ask your self this question.. am i going to wait another 1.5 years more to get a E55 AMG? I thought of it hard I am going for a CLK430 and the new model is comming up this 2002 Yet like a computer I can stand here and wait for the greatest and then think there is going to be one better next month.. so if I were you stay on the list and get yours when it comes.. I perfer the looks of the current model <p>just my thoughts.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks very much guys (more)

I spoke with my dealer and he said that 4 guys have backed out so I'm jumping from #12 to #8.<br>Hopefully some will do the same )<p>Mike Anderson<br>Still dreaming of his E55<p>: Do yo guys think I should wait for the new E ? I'm # 12 at my dealer for the E55. Is there really much of difference ? If so what options ? Facia ? amenities ? =)<p>Any information would be great!<p>Thanks<br>Mike<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike,<p>If i were you, i would wait for the 2001 E55 you have on order now. <br>Then, when you get it, you can enjoy it and then if you decide that you like the new 2002 E AMG, you can alwys <br>sell the E55 for sticker or even more, and just buy the new AMG with some money left over for rims!<p>thas what i'm going to do anyways... hehe...<p>IMO i like the current 2000-2001 styling of the E class better than the new 2002's.<br>But thats just me!<p>Good luck!<p>ryan

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Regarding the '02 E55...

: Do yo guys think I should wait for the new E ? I'm # 12 at my dealer for the E55. Is there really much of difference ? If so what options ? Facia ? amenities ? =)<p>Any information would be great!<p>Thanks<br>Mike<p>Folks, I'm new to this board having just sold my '99 Porsche 996 and now on the waiting list for the E55. Can you update me on the E55 planned for 2002. Will the E body change for this model year? Rumored improvements to the 349hp engine?<br>Any ingo would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts