Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 e350, and I am wondering what is the most reliable brand for performance exhaust I can purchase. Also, I am looking for a mean grunt when I accelerate.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have a 2011 e350, and I am wondering what is the most reliable brand for performance exhaust I can purchase. Also, I am looking for a mean grunt when I accelerate.
Meisterschaft is supposed to be quite good. In quality, sound and performance. No personal experience as of yet but they are who I'm leaning toward!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do like I did... Buy a 2011 Camaro 2SS to hear a great exhaust note :thumbsup: Most free flowing exhausts actually make less power without other changes. Borla does not make anything for your car, AMG, if they make a cat back for your car, are noise law quiet. Meisterschaft is about $2200.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Do like I did... Buy a 2011 Camaro 2SS to hear a great exhaust note :thumbsup: Most free flowing exhausts actually make less power without other changes. Borla does not make anything for your car, AMG, if they make a cat back for your car, are noise law quiet. Meisterschaft is about $2200.
Our camaro SS 45th edition. The stock exhaust sound was a joke. We had to install the x-pipe with the mufflers and resonator deleted. Now sounds awesome.
The customized system I have on my E-class is louder than any AMG, even louder than a Lamborghini. Some people dont like that loud exhuast sound. I just enjoy setting off car alarms. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Our camaro SS 45th edition. The stock exhaust sound was a joke. We had to install the x-pipe with the mufflers and resonator deleted. Now sounds awesome.
The customized system I have on my E-class is louder than any AMG, even louder than a Lamborghini. Some people dont like that loud exhuast sound. I just enjoy setting off car alarms. :D
Glad you like it, stock sounds great to me. long trips with loud exhaust get boring pretty quickly. Same with my motorcycles, don't understand loud pipes.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Glad you like it, stock sounds great to me. long trips with loud exhaust get boring pretty quickly. Same with my motorcycles, don't understand loud pipes.
Yes, You cant travel long distances with loud pipes, its only for the days that you feel like hearing that sound. The system I have setup on my E-class is decent, its just a little bit louder than AMG but the same deep rumble.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts