Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
ignore this ;)

Roger...ignoring!

After my drink count goes into double digits I tend to wish this to be implemented. One to three drinks I'm on "good behavior", four to nine is "best behavior", ten and beyond it's let's just hope the law doesn't show up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
John's the only guy I know that can post nothing and get 5...er..6 replies to date.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well if I could figure out how to delete my post I would have. I couldn't, so I changed it. I meant to post a WTB in the forsale section, but after posting, saw I was still here... whoops!
I was just trying not to look like as big of a retard ;)

that said, a 1973 450SE, came with a 3.07 LSD, is that correct? this is going to consume my life untill I finally get a new LSD...

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
John,
Right now on the German Ebay site there are some LSD differentials, some with ABS abd ASR and some with ABS. I saw ratios 2.47, 2.65 and that neck snapper ratio that I can't seem to recall. Shipping might be a witch, but maybe some knows of some one that gets Containers shipped over and might have room. I think Jono mentioned this possibility once.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
What a relief, John. Saw the "oops" header and thought you may have had an oops associated with your SEC...something like this:

gl

Attachments

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you want some oops related pictures, heres some of the 117 I just took apart. Don't drop a ball bearing into your motor!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts