Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My better half recently bought me a camcorder for my birthday and I am trying to learn the ropes of creating and editing videos.
After a nice week long break along the North Coast of the Emerald Isle, armed with my camcorder and suction mount, I thought I would take the opportunity to make a video of one of the best roads in the country; some might even go as far as saying one of the best roads in the world.
Have a looky:

My lame effort to edit the video meant some of the quality was lost (didn’t help I hadn’t it set to record in HD to start with) but you get the idea. I am hoping over the coming months I will do a few more in the North and South of Ireland including Dingle pass and the Gap of Dunloe. Any suggestions from you tech/media wizards into editing software and general camcorder settings I am all ears

Thanks for looking

Andrew

·
66,894 Posts
I am going to film my ride through Baltimore's ghettos. Who wants to ride with me? We could have another making of Rendez Vous Balmer Style

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get them filmed and stick them all up!! :) Love that old rendez-vous film too, filmed with a Merc 450 with a ferrari soundtrack over the top, i think?!

Would love to see a pi**-take version.. :thumbsup:

If anyone has heard of the Ulster Grand Prix circuit at Dundrod, Northern Ireland i made a timelapse vid of it too. Next possibly the North West 200 circuit.

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
This is not bad, either.

Best to pop it full screen on something other than a smartphone, too.

Just...wow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts