Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I've already counted a dozen SLK's in these streets while I was out eating [:D]

mmmm, german cars =)

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alas, I have no camera on me [:(]

Quite a few Z3's on the roads too.

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
You should know by now to always travel with a camera. I usually always keep one with me in the car (right now the battery is dead) and with me when I take trips (both business & pleasure)

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
430 - 3/22/2005 7:56 AM

You should know by now to always travel with a camera. I usually always keep one with me in the car (right now the battery is dead) and with me when I take trips (both business & pleasure)
I used to do it, but then i got a good camera (Panasonic Fz15) and i am worried about possible damage to the camera because of heat\cold.

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in Dusseldorf. Coming back home tonight.

·
Registered
SLK 230
1,007 Posts
did you go with the car or plane ?
just wondered if you had some fun on the autobahns in Germany !!
oh happy days.....

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Plane...

I'll be coming back to ride the autobahns this summer. Me in my 55, a friend in his M3.b

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
Kirill - 3/22/2005 12:03 PM

430 - 3/22/2005 7:56 AM

I used to do it, but then i got a good camera (Panasonic Fz15) and i am worried about possible damage to the camera because of heat\cold.
I don't think you have to be too concerned about the heat/cold damaging your camera. All the jostlening during travel might be another story.

This is one of the reasons I purchase a small canon Elph camera as a 2nd digital camera. It is a small point and shoot with 3 times optical zoom. It takes good pictures for what it is but not being a highend camera if something happens to it, well I am just out a couple of hundred bucks. Plus it is easy for the wife to take with her when she needs a camera. No worrying about lenses or anything. I have a nice camera for when I need to take better pictures or need more zoom or faster cycle times.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts